Iñigo / Gypsy Chief
Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
Details: tunic, trousers, belt, headpiece, false shirt
Tunic is made of velvet with false vest created of satin on the matte side. Tunic is beautifully decorated with beautiful braids and buttons. The false shirt is made of crepe-chiffon. Beautiful ballet belt is made of satin.
Trousers with stripes in the color of the tunic are made of supplex.
Costume created for the role of Iñigo, Gypsy Chief from Paquita Ballet.
We can propose you extra decorations, for additional charge, but it for sure will make your costume unique and even more beautiful. Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Actual fabric colors may differ slightly from models pictured on-line. Sequins, stones, beads, and flower decoration schemes may vary slightly from models pictured on-line, depending on materials available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: