Queen of Dryads
Availability: In Stock
It would be perfect if you could indicate in your first email the following information:
- Costume number that you are interested in (for example R0033, C0021 and so on);
- Quantity of costumes that you would like to order;
- Your deadline;
- Date of your performance;
- If you’d like to change something in the costume style or in the color combination you may also write it into your first email.
Ballet Fashion Company
Details: costume, arm ruffles.
It is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu without hoops (B0003).
The bodice is made of the semi-stretch dense fabric. There is a nude net insert on the chest. Straps are nude too.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable adjustment in accordance with the dancer’s size and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
Costume is decorated with beautiful silver lace, sequins and beads.
Arm ruffles on the elastic band are embroidered with silver braid, which match the costumes tint.
This gorgeous costume can be used for such variations as The Queen of Dryads, Aurora, Clara/Masha and the other classical variations.
We can propose you extra decorations, for additional charge, but it for sure will make your costume unique and even more beautiful. Also we can discuss with you any changes in the costume style. To discuss all details of your order, please contact our manager.
We sew costumes by personal measurements of the dancer, that is why we kindly ask you to place your order beforehand.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Actual fabric colors may differ slightly from models pictured on-line. Sequins, stones, beads, and flower decoration schemes may vary slightly from models pictured on-line, depending on materials available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: